Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

(0 rating)

TOPIC: CHEMSRUS RULES

CHEMSRUS RULES 1 year 1 month ago #16571

• Joolsa
  • Peacekeeper
  • Thank you received: 271
Merlin I suspect you may be missing a few key points here...

Firstly it is up to you to ensure that the products you sell are legal, there is always notice of impending bans.

This site protects the member primarily not the vendor, if you were to inadvertently sell something that had adverse affects, then the member and any authorities must have a route of recourse.

Official payment methods protect you both.

Remember you should be running this as a business.

Onion sites are not allowed for obvious reasons. If you wanted an onion site then there is always SR.
"No matter how many walls you put around your heart, the music you listen too will tell everyone how you really feel"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CHEMSRUS RULES 1 year 1 month ago #16573

• merlin0010
Joolsa wrote:
Merlin I suspect you may be missing a few key points here...

Firstly it is up to you to ensure that the products you sell are legal, there is always notice of impending bans.

This site protects the member primarily not the vendor, if you were to inadvertently sell something that had adverse affects, then the member and any authorities must have a route of recourse.

Official payment methods protect you both.

Remember you should be running this as a business.

Onion sites are not allowed for obvious reasons. If you wanted an onion site then there is always SR.

Thank you for the info. but it's hard to keep up with all 50 states laws as well as the national ones, i'm sure the most of us have used unsafe payments such as moneypak, as far as sr well noone will buy anything there that's legal... just wasn't sure what was allowed here:-P didn't know it was only .com/net/org domains. what are the obvious reasons for not allowing onion sites? if someone offers or links anything illegal then a simple ip ban takes care of it, this site has already blocked tor browser

none the less i do plan to do this as a small biz for research ONLY

CHEMSRUS RULES 1 year 1 month ago #16586

• B. B. Ronifka
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Peacekeeper
  • Thank you received: 318
merlin0010 wrote:
no offence but that didnt' really answer my question i guess it means no to linking to forums that allow email vending but what about onion sites? it is an official url but stays anonymous... it's completely possible to sale items online in a grey zone and not be traceable....

Well if you would only think about what you just read for a second, I'm quite sure that it should answer your question. I'll repeat the very core of it:

We do not approve of anonymous vendors.

Now read again what Joolsa said:

if you were to inadvertently sell something that had adverse affects, then the member and any authorities must have a route of recourse.

Understood?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joolsa, merlin0010, iJay, Superman

CHEMSRUS RULES 1 year 4 weeks ago #16837

• merlin0010
B. B. Ronifka wrote:
if you were to inadvertently sell something that had adverse affects, then the member and any authorities must have a route of recourse.

ah i see, as far as mislabeled chemicals or just flat out lieing about what it is, but all research chems can have adverse affects:-P that's why we research them to weed out the bad and let ppl know of the good :)

anyway thanks

CHEMSRUS RULES 9 months 6 days ago #29439

• kzoorue
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 11
Sounds a little like a catch-22. Speaking as a customer though, I would NOT order from you if you are email vending. Not sure what an onion site is (?)

CHEMSRUS RULES 8 months 3 weeks ago #30748

Best vendors are email only. Broaden your horizons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Superman

CHEMSRUS RULES 8 months 3 weeks ago #31019

• kzoorue
  • Problem child
  • Thank you received: 11
I would be willing to broaden my horizons. Guess my experiences (BAD) with email vendors dictate my perceptions. I'd be happy if I could find ANY legitimate vendor these days. Way too gun shy right now to take many chances. I know there are good people out there---so many of the others just want my money.

CHEMSRUS RULES 6 months 2 weeks ago #41568

• TinaB
  • Timothy Leary
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi all I have a question I've read the thread and thank you all because its very informative. I have a site and am located in the US and ship all over the world but the only RC that I sell is benzocaine at this time , the rest of the items are kratom , incense , ect. Can I place my site here? Thank you in advance for your help

CHEMSRUS RULES 1 month 2 days ago #65525

• bigdog123
  • John
  • Thank you received: 1
I just bought from smokeyschemsite.com is this site legit?? B) http://researchem.net/media/kunena/emoticons/cool.png

CHEMSRUS RULES 2 weeks 10 hours ago #68895

• So..So..
  • Allen Ginsberg
  • Thank you received: 124
PM Vending in the Rules Thread ? :ohmy: ?

Fuckin cool dude... :lol:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds

UK Bookamekrs http://gbetting.co.uk Free Bets

Latest Chemicals

Industrial

Media

Support

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • F.A.Q.
  • Privacy
  • Disclaimer