2C-iP, also known as Jelena, is a potent and long-lasting psychedelic phenethylamine compound belonging to the 2C family. It was initially synthesized by Dmitri Ger and has been made available online as a designer drug.
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||223.316 g·mol−1|
In Canada, effective from October 31, 2016, 2C-iP is classified as a controlled substance under Schedule III.
1. What is 2C-iP?
2C-iP is a psychedelic phenethylamine compound that belongs to the 2C family. It is known for its hallucinogenic properties.
2. How is 2C-iP typically used?
2C-iP is usually ingested orally, often in the form of pills or powder. It’s important to exercise caution and ensure the substance’s purity when sourcing it.
3. What are the effects of 2C-iP?
Its potency and prolonged duration characterize the effects of 2C-iP. It is known for its hallucinogenic properties, including alterations in perception, mood, and consciousness. Individual experiences may vary.
4. What is the recommended dosage for 2C-iP?
The appropriate dosage for 2C-iP can vary among individuals. Starting with a lower dose is recommended, as it is a potent substance. Dosages should be carefully titrated to determine the level suitable for individual tolerance and sensitivity.
5. Is 2C-iP legal?
The legal status of 2C-iP varies by country and region. It’s crucial to be aware of the specific laws and regulations in your area.
6. Are there any risks associated with 2C-iP use?
As with any psychedelic substance, there are potential risks and side effects associated with 2C-iP use. Responsible use and harm reduction practices are essential.
7. Can 2C-iP be used for therapeutic purposes?
Research on the therapeutic potential of 2C-iP is limited, and it is not approved for medical or therapeutic use. Individuals interested in psychedelic therapy may consider legal and regulated alternatives.
8. Where can I find more information about 2C-iP?
Resources such as research papers, online communities, and forums may provide additional information about 2C-iP. It’s important to ensure that your sources are reliable and trustworthy.
9. What is the legal history of 2C-iP in my region?
The legal status of 2C-iP can change over time and vary from one location to another. It’s advisable to research and stay informed about the specific laws and regulations in your area before considering its use.
10. Is 2C-iP safe to use recreationally?
The safety of using 2C-iP recreationally depends on various factors, including dosage, individual tolerance, and responsible use. As with other psychedelics, it should be approached with caution and respect for its potential effects. Always prioritize your safety and well-being.
- Ger A and Ger D contributed to “Triple Goddess of the Night,” a publication appearing in the British Neuroscience Association Bulletin on March 1, 2011. The article provides insights into the subject matter, although the original source is archived.
- Meyers-Riggs B delved into “The alkylated 2Cs” on October 4, 2010. This information is sourced from countyourculture and was retrieved on July 16, 2015. The content offers valuable information about alkylated 2Cs.
- On April 15, 2016, the Government of Canada introduced regulatory amendments under “Part J — 2C-phenethylamines” within the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. These amendments have implications for the legal status of 2C-iP.