FUB-JWH-018, sometimes referred to as FUB-018, is a synthetic cannabinoid derived from naphthoylindole. It can be described as a molecular hybrid, combining elements of JWH-018 and AB-FUBICA or ADB-FUBICA.
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||379.434 g·mol−1|
In the United States, substances that activate CB1 receptors in the 3-(1-naphthyl)indole class, like FUB-JWH-018, are classified as Schedule I Controlled Substances. Furthermore, as of October 2015, FUB-JWH-018 is regulated as a controlled substance in China.
- What is FUB-JWH-018?
- FUB-JWH-018, also known as FUB-018, is a synthetic cannabinoid that falls within the 3-(1-naphthyl)indole class.
- How does FUB-JWH-018 work?
- FUB-JWH-018 interacts with cannabinoid receptors, particularly CB1 receptors, in a way that can produce effects similar to those of cannabis.
- Is FUB-JWH-018 legal in the United States?
- No, FUB-JWH-018, along with other CB1 receptor agonists of the 3-(1-naphthyl)indole class, is classified as a Schedule I Controlled Substance in the United States, making it illegal.
- When did FUB-JWH-018 become a controlled substance in China?
- FUB-JWH-018 was designated as a controlled substance in China as of October 2015.
- What are the potential effects of FUB-JWH-018?
- Like other synthetic cannabinoids, FUB-JWH-018 may produce various effects, including altered perception, mood changes, and relaxation. However, these effects can vary among individuals and may carry health risks.
- Is FUB-JWH-018 safe to use?
- The safety of FUB-JWH-018 is a subject of concern, and its unregulated nature can lead to unpredictable health risks. It is not approved for medical or recreational use.
- Are there any legal uses for FUB-JWH-018?
- FUB-JWH-018 is typically not associated with legal uses, and its production and distribution are often subject to legal restrictions in various countries.
- Where can I find more information about FUB-JWH-018?
- For further information, it is advisable to consult reputable sources and adhere to local laws and regulations regarding substances like FUB-JWH-018, which may vary by jurisdiction.
- “FUB-JWH 018”: For details about FUB-JWH 018, you can refer to information provided by Cayman Chemical, retrieved on July 8, 2015.
- Lamoureux C (June 2015): In June 2015, a study by Lamoureux explored the utilization of a high-resolution quadrupole time-of-flight (HR-Q-TOF) mass spectrometer for identifying new psychoactive substances in circulation. This research was published in Toxicologie Analytique et Clinique, Volume 27, Issue 2.
- 21 U.S.C. § 812: The United States Code (21 U.S.C.) in Section 812 outlines the Schedules of controlled substances in the United States, providing the legal framework for the regulation of various substances.
- “关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知 (in Chinese)”: This Chinese notification from the China Food and Drug Administration, dated September 27, 2015, discusses regulations concerning non-medicinal narcotic drugs and psychotropic drugs, with an archived version available until October 1, 2015.