FAB-144, classified as an indazole-derived synthetic cannabinoid, is believed to exhibit vigorous agonistic activity towards the CB1 receptor. This compound has gained notoriety for its online availability as a designer drug and is the indazole counterpart of XLR-11.
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||330.447 g·mol−1|
On November 10, 2014, Sweden’s public health agency recommended the classification of FAB-144 as a potentially dangerous substance.
- What is FAB-144?
- FAB-144 is an indazole-based synthetic cannabinoid often associated with the designer drug market. It is known for its potential to act as a potent agonist on the CB1 receptor, similar to other synthetic cannabinoids.
- Is FAB-144 Legal?
- The legal status of FAB-144 varies from one jurisdiction to another. It is essential to check your local laws and regulations concerning the possession, sale, or use of FAB-144.
- What Are the Effects of FAB-144?
- FAB-144’s effects can include feelings of relaxation, euphoria, altered perception, and increased heart rate. However, it can also lead to adverse effects such as anxiety, paranoia, and health risks.
- Is FAB-144 Safe to Use?
- The safety of using FAB-144 is not well-studied, and it may carry risks to physical and mental health. The lack of research and regulation means that the purity and safety of the product may vary.
- How is FAB-144 Used?
- FAB-144 is often consumed by inhaling it as a vapour, but it can also be ingested or used in other ways. It’s crucial to note that the methods of use and dosages can significantly affect the potential risks and effects.
- Is FAB-144 Addictive?
- Synthetic cannabinoids like FAB-144 can be habit-forming, and some individuals have reported withdrawal symptoms when discontinuing use. The potential for addiction varies from person to person.
- Can FAB-144 Be Detected in Drug Tests?
- FAB-144 and similar synthetic cannabinoids might not be detected in standard drug tests. However, some specialized tests can identify their presence.
- Are There Health Risks Associated with FAB-144?
- Yes, there are health risks associated with FAB-144 use. These risks may include cardiovascular problems, anxiety, paranoia, and adverse psychological effects. The lack of quality control in illicit products makes it difficult to predict the exact risks.
- Can FAB-144 be used for Medical Purposes?
- FAB-144 is not approved for medical use nor considered a safe or effective treatment for any medical condition. It is strictly intended for research purposes.
- Where Can I Get Help or More Information About FAB-144?
- If you have concerns about FAB-144 or need help with substance abuse, seek assistance from a medical professional, addiction specialist, or helpline. Additionally, reliable sources such as government health agencies can provide information on the potential risks associated with this substance.
- “FAB-144” – Source: Cayman Chemical. Accessible on July 23, 2015.
- The Swedish Public Health Agency (Folkhälsomyndigheten) proposed the classification of cannabinoids as hazardous substances. This recommendation was retrieved on July 23, 2015.