PX-3, or APP-CHMINACA, is a synthetic cannabinoid rooted in the indazole structure. Developed by Pfizer in 2009, its original purpose was as an analgesic medication, showcasing potential pharmaceutical utility.
This compound’s acronym, ‘APP,’ signifies its structural elements: ‘amino,’ ‘phenyl,’ and ‘propanone.’ In late 2014, the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) reported three related compounds: PX-1 (5F-APP-PICA, SRF-30), PX-2 (5F-APP-PINACA, FU-PX), and APP-FUBINACA, demonstrating the evolution and diversification of synthetic cannabinoids.
|CompTox Dashboard (EPA)||DTXSID201009998|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||404.514 g·mol−1|
On June 1, 2015, Sweden’s public health agency proposed the classification of APP-CHMINACA as a hazardous substance.
1. What is PX-3?
- PX-3 is a cutting-edge, multifunctional device designed to simplify your life. It combines the power of a smartphone, a tablet, and a personal assistant, all in one sleek package.
2. What are the main features of PX-3?
- PX-3 boasts a high-resolution display, a powerful processor, an AI-driven personal assistant, a multi-camera system, and support for many applications, making it an all-in-one solution for communication, productivity, and entertainment.
3. How large is the screen on PX-3?
- The PX-3 features a 6.4-inch, edge-to-edge Super AMOLED display, delivering vibrant colours and crystal-clear visuals for all your tasks and entertainment needs.
4. What operating system does PX-3 use?
- PX-3 operates on the latest version of the PX-OS, a custom operating system designed for seamless performance, security, and an intuitive user experience.
5. Does PX-3 have a built-in virtual assistant?
- Yes, PX-3 comes with AI Assistant, an intelligent virtual assistant that can answer questions, set reminders, manage your schedule, and even help you control smart home devices.
6. Is PX-3 5G compatible?
- Absolutely! PX-3 is 5G-ready, ensuring lightning-fast internet speeds for streaming, downloading, and online gaming.
7. What’s the camera setup on PX-3?
- PX-3 features a dual-camera system on the back, including a 16MP primary camera and a 12MP ultra-wide camera, along with a 12MP front-facing camera for high-quality photos and videos.
8. Can I expand the storage on PX-3?
- PX-3 offers different storage options, including a base model with 128GB of storage. While it doesn’t support external microSD cards, you can opt for higher storage capacity models.
9. What are the available colour options for PX-3?
- PX-3 comes in three stylish colours: Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, and Pearl White, allowing you to choose the one that suits your style.
10. Does PX-3 have a fingerprint sensor or facial recognition for security?
- Yes, the PX-3 includes a fast and secure in-display fingerprint sensor and facial recognition for privacy and convenience.
11. What is the battery life like on PX-3?
- The PX-3’s long-lasting battery ensures you can use your device throughout the day without worrying about running out of power. With moderate use, it can last up to 18 hours on a single charge.
12. Is PX-3 water and dust-resistant?
- Yes, PX-3 is IP68-rated, making it resistant to water and dust. You can use it in various weather conditions without any concerns.
13. Does PX-3 support wireless charging?
- Yes, PX-3 supports wireless charging, making it convenient to keep your device powered up without cables.
14. Can I use PX-3 with any carrier?
- PX-3 is unlocked and compatible with major carriers, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs.
15. Is PX-3 available internationally?
- Yes, PX-3 is available for purchase in many countries worldwide, and it supports multiple languages and regions.
Please note that PX-3 is a fictional product, and this FAQ is for illustrative purposes only.
- “APP-CHMINACA”. Source: Cayman Chemical. Date of retrieval: June 24, 2015.
- “WO 2009106980, titled ‘Indazole derivatives.'”
- “In Belgium, a novel psychoactive substance known as N-(2-amino-1-benzyl-2-oxo-ethyl)-1-(cyclohexylmethyl)indazole-3-carboxamide (APP-CHMINACA) was identified.” Source: Date of retrieval – June 24, 2015.
- In April 2020, Presley BC, Logan BK, and Jansen-Varnum SA published a study titled “In Vitro Metabolic Profile Elucidation of the synthetic cannabinoid APP-CHMINACA (PX-3)” in the Journal of Analytical Toxicology. The study, bearing the reference [44(3): 226–236], delves into the metabolic profile of APP-CHMINACA and can be accessed via doi:10.1093/jat/bkz086 or the PMID 31665324.
- “In Sweden, a new psychoactive substance, N-(1-amino-1-oxo-3-phenylpropan-2-yl)-1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxamide (5F-APP-PICA), was identified.” Source: Date of retrieval – June 24, 2015.
- In Sweden, there were additional findings of three new psychoactive substances. Source: Date of retrieval – June 24, 2015.
- “23 new substances can potentially be classified as narcotics or pose a danger to health.” This information was sourced from Folkhälsomyndigheten and retrieved on June 29, 2015.